Life's Idiosyncrasies

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Phew boy do i stink..... Anyway... It's probably to be expected since i just came back from dinner at marina bay, where all the bbq restaurants are...

It was fun... and a bit sad. Tonight will be the last time i have dinner with Meiling. She will be leaving on friday for a 1 and a half yr mission. That is 18 months.. and if you think about it... 18 months is a long time. And then I'm praying and planning to go to Hawaii.. in April, and who knows when I'll get back.

Oh well... that is life.... we probably all won't meet again untill 10 years from now, I hope.........

I will miss her.... and i don't really want to go to the airport to send her off cos i know i will definately cry... But a promise is a promise! And i promised her and Max that I would be at the airport when they leave...
So I guess i'll just have to control my tears and hope I don't make a fool of myself on friday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home