Life's Idiosyncrasies

Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm sooooo tired today. I woke up at 530am this morning to get ready to go to the airport to send meiling off. I'm so happy for her!!! But i'll miss her. It's like I've just lost my sister!!! Anyway, i know the lord will take care of her because she is doing His work. Luckily i did not cry. I have that tendency when I'm at the airport and a friend is leaving... On one have I'm happy for her, But on the other hand, I'm kinda sad that she is leaving.
No more saturday night dinners and talks by the river near the esplanade, no more meeting during activities, no more hugs and talks on the phone...
Oh man... just thinking about it is making me cry... And just when i thought i was going to be ok........

Ok got to change subject!!! NOW!!!

But there is nothing else to talk about..

I hate airports!!!!! Soon it will be my turn, and I'm sure I'll cry buckets of tears, which is not what i want. But oh well... It would be good if I went with someone, then it would not be so lonely. But then we are all alone arn't we? That life! We can be a part of a group and yet be alone at the same time. Sad but true. Wish i had a group that i could be a part of and not feel lonely. Wonder if my wish will ever come true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home