Life's Idiosyncrasies

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sigh, another midnight entry. Anyway, saturday was so cool... I had dinner at Marche with my family cos we wanted to celebrate my mom's bday early. And then i headed down to the Esplanade where they had this really nice outdoor performance. This band was playing jazz and swing, and it was really good. I really enjoyed myself. It seems that they are having a festival this week. Too bad i was alone, it would have been great to have some other people there. Some friends came down for a while but then they left and i was alone again. Not sure who is really interested in the arts and music???

Sunday was good too. We watched a fireside by President Nelson. He is a really funny guy! Too bad some people couldn't make it. I was seriously beat. On the way home, I was wondering how I would be able to make it, because by that time, I was working on auto already.

Monday, I seriously have to start packing my room. It is getting messier and messier. Haha!!!
I am SICK again!!!! Going to die soon... Hope somebody cares about me enough to call to ask how I am... But that will probably never happen.... Wonder what has happened to the caring friendship in this world we have come to? Everyone seems so caught up and engrossed in their own life and problems that we have all forgotten about those around us who may be worse off. Because when we remember to think about those around us, we find out that our problems aren't that bad after all and that others have it worse. But then I wonder if anyone will ever come back to this stage of sensitivity and caring...?
Comments anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Oriental Lass said…

    Well I shall be the first person to comment on your blog. Thats bad that you are sick. I hope u recover soon. Heard anything about college yet? I have for a tooth decay. Want to join me for dinner this sat night? I wont be at insititue class tho, Kinda busy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home