Life's Idiosyncrasies

Monday, March 21, 2005

Today was mom's birthday. Think my dad forgot it though, haha. My mom had to get her own cake... Sad, but true.

I tried to get a dental appointment at the polyclinic today. The one at Bt Batok but for some reason they do not have any vacancies till june!!! Can u believe that? I have to wait till june to get my teeth checked!!! Oh well.

Oh and i went to cut my hair today too.... For some reason, when it was cut, it became really curly. I do not know why. Do u? So now I have super curly hair, which i did not perm in the first place. I hate curly hair! If its on someone else then it looks good. But when its on me, its bad! Makes my face look bigger, but my mom says its ok so...

ARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CURLY HAIR WHEN IT IS ON ME!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home