Life's Idiosyncrasies

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm hurting all over and i have a huge cut on the palm of my hand. I'm so unlucky today. Tripped over the curb fell flat on my face and started bleeding everywhere. Sad... Wonder why singaporeans do not stop to help those who need them? A few people walked by while I was on the ground, but none stopped to help or enquire if i was ok. But then do I stop?
Anyway i hurt all over and I'm half dead. I'm soooo tired but for some reason when i go to sleep, i can't sleep. I have spent 2 nights tossing and turning and each day when i go to work, i'm just so tired that i cant concentrate. Sigh....

I want to sleep, as in really fall asleep not toss around the whole night or doze of every hour.... Wonder if i ever will be able to sleep again without staying up till 2 am in the morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home