Life's Idiosyncrasies

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I was just going through my calendar today and counting the days i have left, and I suddenly realized that i only have 15 days left. 15 days till i leave singapore forever??? Sigh.... I wonder what my life will be like away from my parents living in a place i grew up but this time on my own? Wonder what Hawaii will be like now nearly 15 yrs later? Will I be ok on my own? How will life be? Wonder how my family will be after i leave? Happy probably.... Oh well.... I'm not going to think about it. The more i think the worse it be...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Oriental Lass said…

    I am not inflated. My head is not big. Really, every woman is pretty, even so are u.

    Besides perception of beauty really defers with people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home